- This event has passed.
Friends of Hospital Chaplaincy Fundraising Concert
2 September 2017 @ 7:30 pm
Healthcare Chaplains, working in hospitals, help patients move forward in their journey towards peace of mind through hope or acceptance. This improves their mental and physical health.
It’s time to thank the chaplains for all they do, and raise funds for the ongoing work of chaplains as spiritual and emotional support staff at one of New Zealand’s busiest hospitals.
The Waikato Healthcare Chaplaincy Committee Charitable Trust will hold the annual concert to raise funds for the ongoing work of the chaplains.
Date: Saturday 2 September 2017 at 7.30pm
Venue: St Paul’s Collegiate School (Chapel of Christ the King), 77 Hukanui Road, Chartwell.
The concert will feature more than 100 performers, including:
- Soprano Dr Beverley Pullon
- St Peter’s Cathedral Choir
- Baritone Aidan Philips
- Hamilton Community Gospel Choir
- Jordan Wise (Organ)
- St Paul’s Collegiate Choir
- Victoria Chanwai (Violin)
- Petra Voce (St Peter’s School, Cambridge)
- Vocalist and MC Bryan Bevege
- Per Christe Canimus (St John’s College choir)
- Zoe Li (Erhu)
- St John’s Methodist Tongan Choir
- Matthew Chanwai (Cello)
Tickets are only $25 for adults and $5 for students. For tickets: 839 8899 ext 98441
Door sales will be available on the night.
For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org