Home > All news > The painful truth about hot water bottles

The painful truth about hot water bottles

Article by NATALIA DIDOVICH

In August 2017, Tracey Crouchman’s 10-year-old daughter Anna hopped into bed to read a book with a hot water bottle by her feet.

“I hadn’t left her for long when Anna said she simply moved her foot onto the bottle and it just burst,” Crouchman said.

The boiling water burned Anna’s lower left leg and right thigh. Her panicked mum rushed her daughter to Waikato Hospital where she spent the next five days.

Read the full article on Waikato Times. 

Print Friendly, PDF & Email